Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Touched by God

Ever since I came to the US in 2001 I think, a lot of people has tried to get me to go to Church. For example, the pastor of the church across the streets, my close friends and families. Yes, I have been to Awana (this kids church program) a few times, but I never really believed. I think it is because I didn't really want to change. I was one of those Chinese Aethiest/Buddhists. Yes, I used think the past three and a half years of my life has been crap and completely ruined my life, but now I believe Christ and go to church, I think it is all worth it. Without these consequences, why would I head into church? He gave me chances before with all those people trying to convince me, but I never listened. So yes, I'm totally ok with the past three and a half years right now, and I feel like he's helping get my life back on track too! So I think I've learned the lesson here. :) I think God has really touched me. :)