Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lot's of TVs and harddrvies

So today, my old pair of earphones when I tried to use them, kept falling out of my ear because it was too big (the rubber tip I put on there, I lost my small sized tips), so I went to Fry's Electronics to get a new one. After checking out and leaving the store with my new earphones, there was a person packing stuff into his truck right next to my car. He bought around 15 LCD TVs, around 20 hard drives, a super fast computer or some kind of computer DIY kit, a computer desk chair, and some other stuff. Some Fry's sales associates helped him load everything onto his truck. Weird. o_O 15 LCD TVs and 20 hard drives. What is he planning on doing? LOL Yeah, totally weird. Reminds me of the time I was at Safeway and the guy checking out before me bought $1000 worth of gift cards. HAHA

Oh, and my earphones? They were great. Very good noise cancellation and bass! It's a JVC Micro-HD stereo headphone (JVC HAFXC50B).  :) Good thing I got it, now I can listen to my iPod on the way to Yellowstone. Yes, I'm going to be visiting Yellowstone soon, stayed tuned for pictures. :) Will start posting them once I finish posting my Yosemite pictures and when I finish picking out and touching up them. If you don't know where to find the pictures, they are on my photography blog.