Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Long distance computer power switch. 长途电脑开关。

5-16-2010

I made this long distance computer power switch today. As you can see in the picture, my computer is behind my desk, so it's not very easy for me to control the power switch at where I sit.

我今天做了一个长途电脑开关。你可以在照片里看到我的电脑是在我桌子后面,我坐在我桌子后面控制我的电脑开关有点困难。


So what do I do? I soldered a few wires to the wires that control the power switch. And on the top, made it into a switch similar to the power switch. That way, I can have like a remote switch on my desk. :D

我怎么办呢?我焊了几根线在控制开关的线上。在我焊的线另外一头做了个开关。这样我就又一个长途开关了。:D

If you want to make this, you can contact me in the comments. Remember to cover up all open areas with insulation, other than the switch parts. If you do make this, I can not be held responsible for any injuries or damages!

要是你想做这个的话,你可以个在地下个我发表个意见。请记者把原电路的地方要拿放电胶布盖上。开关的部分不用盖。要是你做这个话,我不能对你的损伤负责任!