Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Opinions on Friday by Rebecca Black

Note (May 14th, 2020): Please note that this post was written by immature teenage me, this is no longer my views on this topic. The post is just kept here for archival purposes. Please do not engage in cyber bullying. I realize I was wrong for doing so, and being so immature as a teenager.



I have to say. This is the worst song I've ever heard! MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!!! AHHH!!! Joking, but seriously. Friday Friday Friday! Stop repeating, do you have a speech problem? Secondly... Don't know which seat to take? Take the one with no one sitting there! Is it really that hard? It can't be the weekend all week because if it was, everyone would be idiots. Wow... I can't believe it got so many views...

Btw, you know what would make a good parody? A music video titled Monday with a bunch of nerds. Or a music video titled Sunday with people who are crazy for Christ. XD

Watch the unplugged version. 10x worse. Who ever needs autotune shouldn't sing!


Guys, I want to know what you think. Leave a comment below. I recently switched over to Disqus so you guys can comment using, Facebook, Twitter, OpenID, Yahoo, or a Disqus account. You can also comment as a guest if you want.