Saturday, February 26, 2011

Annoying Dog...

You know what's really annoying? Every night when I try to sleep. I always hear this annoying dog barking far away... -__- Every freakin' night!! Other than the days when it rains... I don't even know who's dog it is... I mean, it always barks at night... The sound could be from miles away... Who knows? Eh... Stupid dog. And other dogs like bark back too! If the dogs want to have a conversation, do it during the day time. It really really bothers me when I'm trying to sleep.

And you know what else? The Weather Channel said it was going to snow yesterday night. Apparently it didn't even rain... But still the same cold weather outside... I went outside and eh... I was like frozen solid (exaggerating)! LOL Weird... It never snows in Fremont... or like the whole SF Bay Area... HAHA