Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Better Self Confidence

Now that more and more people see me as a girl, I'm feeling better about myself. :) I'm not so scared to go do things anymore...

I'm not even doing that much. I pull my hair straight every morning, and I throw on a girl's jacket (well it's pretty unisex but slightly girly) and people see me as a girl. LOL My shirt and pants are unisex too, but they are guy clothes... Weird. o_O I guess it really just depends on your hair? Not sure...

I still on planning on going further and getting more girly clothing and make myself look like a girl instead of someone unisex but slightly girly. I think that is how I look right now. 

Well, it sure is boosting my confidence. Which is a good sign. My anxiety seems to be going away too. YAY! :D Still need a hair straightening iron. :\ My hair curls up way too fast... ROFL And I spend way too much time on it in the morning... I spend like 30-40 minutes combing it and straightening it with my hair dryer and comb. HAHA