Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone! 2010 is almost over and 2011 is almost starting. :) Have fun celebrating new years everyone!

新年快乐!

My  new year resolution... Hm...
  • Bring you more content on my blogs: My Personal BlogMy Photography Blog, and My Ultimate Fail Blog.
  • Bring you more wonderful and breath-taking videos on My Photography Blog.
  • Make lots money on Google Adsense.
  • Make my hair look all wonderful and straight. :D
  • Grow my hair longer.
  • Make myself more girly (physically and mentally).
  • Achieve a more girly voice.
  • Get more woman's clothing to make myself look like a girl.
  • Attend school like everyone else.
  • Make new friends. 
  • Grow older. :P
  • Improve my photography and Photoshop skills. 
  • Maybe develop one or two simple applications on iDevices or Android devices?
I can't think of anything more. HAHA Maybe I'll think of more later... Hopefully I can achieve most of that. Developing applications, well... A bit far... LOL I wanted to since like 1-2 years ago? Installed the SDK and never started. ROFL