Sunday, October 10, 2010

Stupid Blogger...

My blog post is up right now, but still, I SPENT 2 DAYS TRYING TO UPLOAD! Yesterday, I can't blame Blogger, it was my fault. I started the upload in the morning before heading off to Gilroy for some clothes shopping. Well, when I got home "Sorry, you have used up all your storage space on Picasa", so I was like ok, tomorrow, I'll buy more storage space and continue posting. So today, I purchased 20 GB for $5 a year and I continued to upload. The photo uploader on Blogger kept leaving me hanging! I tried clearing my cache, updating my Java version and stuff. Didn't work, kept leaving me hanging there frozen... It uploaded slowly after countless retries, and right now, just finished posting up that blog post. Sigh. Stupid Blogger! Your old uploader did not give me these problems! Ever since the new uploader, I've been getting stupid upload problems like this. Why did you guys at Google have to update?

Dang, my past few days have been really suckish... My laptop's Ubuntu partition corrupted... I tried reinstalling, but it didn't seem to work, it just froze! Well it is a really old laptop BTW (not the one I use for my blogging and stuff). I just play with that old laptop. I don't have any important data on that computer... Oh well...

And you know what else? My stupid i7 quad-core is still rebooting randomly by itself! I can not make my Yellowstone videos! That has to be delayed too! My dad is like, I'll fix it, I'll fix it! Well, he didn't really fix it yet... He tried, but no... He failed...

Another thing... Having to deal with insurance company after crashing the car the other day. -__- My first car crash. No one got hurt though... Small dents and some chipped paint. That is all.

But please, if you didn't see my blog post yet, you have to! I got some really beautiful Yellowstone photos on there!