Friday, August 13, 2010

Wishing I can start over...

Sometimes I wish I can go back in time, back to 7th grade and startover. In 7th grade half way through the year, I noticed I started falling behind, before that I was a happy kid. Nothing I regret doing or happened (ok 1 thing I kinda regret)... Then in 8th grade, that year was terrible, I felt sad, depressed, but I held it in, I pretended to be happy. No one, including my parents, knew I was sad and depressed. In 9th grade,  I fell behind, all the sadness and depression poured out like a bathtub overfilled with water. I really wish I can go back, and warn myself. But wishing is wishing, time travel is impossible as of right now, even if I can go back in time, who knows what damage I might do? LOL But still, I wish I can... I tell myself everyday, God has His plans, I shouldn't feel bad, He will give me something better, He will help me through this. So far He has. He has let me have friends that can help me and talk to me. He has let my friend bring me into Church and for that I am extremely grateful. Positive thinking is the key I think. Something I saw on TV yesterday, it's on this Chinese news channel. That church always advertise there, but something that guy said. He saw this cancer patient pray every morning and thanking God that He has let him have another day of life. If it was me, I'd probably be like kill me, I can't stand it anymore... But yes, positive thinking. It's good for you. Yes, I still kinda wish I can start over, but I'm grateful that I've made it this far without going insane I guess. Praise the Lord! :)