Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So true. :)

1 Corinthians 10:12-13 If you think you are standing strong, be careful not to fall. The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.

Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

I like how God will never hurt you and how he loves us. I also like every temptation he makes happen is within our limit. Now I think about the past, there was times I wanted to kill myself. Sometimes I'd feel like God hates me, and why I should even pray. Sometimes I'd think, He won't listen, He can't hear me anyways. Always, after that feeling has passed a bit and I kinda come back to my senses, I'd think about what was bothering me. Every time, I see it the other way on around, and really it isn't so bad, sometimes, it's even good! Sometimes I don't at first, but I'd call the Lord's name, and suddenly, it would all make sense. Is there anything more important than living, praising the Lord, and be happy and full of life? No, there isn't!  That's why I liked this verse.

If you are reading this and is feeling bad or depressed, calm down, pray, and you'll feel better. Everything has two sides to it. A bad side and a good side. Nothing in this world has only a bad side and no good side. Plus there is a lot more people that is suffering more than you, and they continue to live, why shouldn't you? If you're reading this, you have internet right? A lot of people don't, you should be happy that you do! Feeling sad is normal, feeling sad always isn't. You can also think about it this way, you've got one life, why spend it feeling sad when you can be happy?

The thing here is, unless it is really time for you to die, God will always have a path for you so that you can continue living. That suicidal or depressed feeling is Satan. If you listen to Satan, then you're screwed. Your job is to calm down, and pray. God will guide you in the right direction, Satan will guide you in the wrong direction.

Praise the Lord! Amen.