Monday, August 9, 2010

Friends. :)

Well I'm bored somehow I got an idea to write this article. Today I kind of want to talk about friends. And how you can tell if someone is your true friend or not. Over the past few years, I've learned how to distinguish between true friends and people that just want to take advantage of you. I don't have much friends because I'm the kind of person that is usually quite around people I don't know well. (But yes, I get very annoying once I know you well. XD) So the thing is, in the past few years, I've went through a time of hardship and life was hard. My close friends (good friends, friends I really trusted) or people I think were close friends, they knew about this or I told them. But the people I thought were close friends pretty much ditched me maybe because they thought I was weird. I don't know, but those true friends they came and helped me they best they can and I'm really happy and grateful for it. This is a public blog post, so I'm not gonna name any names here. If you're my friend, email or IM me. There was even a few, that took precious time out of their busy schedule to come help me. Some of these friends, I haven't seen in years already, but they still help me. These are true friends. Friends don't have to be close, they can be far away, it doesn't matter. Real friends are people that help you at your time of need I guess. You can't really tell if someone is a friend or not until they try to take advantage. Well, I'm not sure where I'm going with this or why I'm posting this, but something tells me to post it. So here it is. :D